Are you looking for an informative brochure on iron bacteria? Or maybe a pamphlet that describes how a water softener works? How about one that explains what water hardness is and how to treat it?
The Iowa WQA is the place to get all those questions, and more, answered. We have a variety of pamphlets, brochures and booklets available to our members, and the public, at no charge. Among the titles are:
- Water Hardness
- Iron and Manganese, the Stainers
- Common Water Quality Problems
- Quality Water On Tap Through Activated Carbon Filtration, Reverse Osmosis, or
- Iron Bacteria in Well Water
- Water Softeners Pose No Problems For Septic Tanks
We also have additional literature available on how to choose a water treatment device, including information on magnetic, electronic and sonic water treatment devices.
If you are interested in receiving any of the above listed brochures, contact the Iowa WQA.